Address: 501 Cactus Drive, Levelland, Tx 79336
The main parking lot is located on the north end of the building.
- Bible Class: 9:00am
- There is one adult class that meets in the small auditorium which is located on the east side of the main building. Come join us for a cup of coffee and a time of exploring God’s Word together. We also have a class for our youth kids (grades 6 – 12) which is adjacent to the small auditorium. Our Youth Class is designed to interact with each other and do hands on activities to bring depth to our youth kids’ understanding of God’s Word. We have two awesome and passionate youth leaders, Caleb and Maggie Cates.
- Family Time: 9:50-10:15am
- This is a time where you are invited to join us in the auditorium to get to know, fellowship, and encourage one another before worship begins. We invite you to join us for a cup of coffee and a donut, if you can grab one before the kids eat them all.
- Worship: 10:15am
- A time where we pray that you will encounter God who invites you to journey with Him and with those around you. We do this through encouraging and uplifting worship in song, prayer, hearing God’s Word and a lesson of His Scripture, and what we believe to be the central theme of our time together: the Lord’s Supper.
- Cactus Patch Kids: Just before our sermon time, from September through May, we will dismiss our children (ages 2 – Kindergarten) offer them a time of worship where they will learn in an environment created and specialized just for them. We have a class that is designed to engage them at a level that they can understand, learn, and have fun. We encourage you to check it out, and then make sure you ask your kids what they learned afterwards!
**Our teachers care about and are invested in the discipleship of our kids. They submit to a background check and are trained to provide a safe learning environment.**